Restore by R. Stone
R. STONE & COMPANY, a fully bonded, insured and licensed NJ Builder, has been constructing new homes in Ocean and Monmouth Counties since 1976. We have put together a dedicated team of professionals who live and work at the Jersey Shore, including engineers, architects, financing experts and subcontractors to help restore your home and provide you peace of mind.
Attention RREM Grant Recipients – We know that your life has been turned upside down since Superstorm Sandy. As a DCA-RREM approved contractor, we have a thorough understanding of the RREM Program and will assist Pathway “B” homeowners with all Program requirements. We offer Custom Homes to fit your location and lifestyle and will guide homeowners through all phase of building, from demolition to designing your home and assisting with financial needs.
Helping to RESTORE the lives of our friends and neighbors at the Jersey Shore is our top priority!
Registered Builder No. 5097 Home Improvement No. 13VH0290100
TIPS TO HOMEOWNERS WHEN SELECTING A CONTRACTOR:
- Obtain a written Proposal with a breakdown of scope of work, costs for work and a start and finish date
- Once you select the Contractor, you must enter into a written Agreement and have the Agreement reviewed by your attorney.
- Hire only licensed and insured contractors. Request copy of license and certificate of insurance
- Obtain referrals from other homeowners and contact them
- Agree upon a reasonable schedule of payments
- Do not make the final payment until a Certificate of Occupancy has been issued
RREM Project Manager, Khenya Clay of CBI, Homeowner Al P., Sandy Housing Advisor and Kathleen Reabold of R. Stone & Co.
Our growing list of commercial projects
includes medical and professional office buildings, shopping centers, retail space, renovations and additions, self-storage
facilities and churches.
Customizing a home to fit a buyer’s lifestyle is what sets us apart from other builders. Our Company is large enough to handle complex projects, yet concerned enough to provide personalized attention throughout the project.